Which Surah To Read For Getting Pregnant?
Which Surah To Read For Getting Pregnant or surah yaseen for conceiving can be called surah maryam for getting pregnant. Solve problems like what allah says about dua to get pregnant? Getting pregnant is the most beautiful thing in the world for a woman. Motherhood is something every woman in the world looks forward to. It is special and full of new experiences.
There is a unique light on a woman’s face during pregnancy. However, not all women are fortunate enough to experience motherhood. There are infertility issues, timing issues, and many more. But in a world looked upon by Allah Talah, there is no space for pain and suffering. Therefore, the holy book of the Quran has various remedies for solving human beings’ real life problems.
Similarly, the holy book of the Quran has remedies for conception issues as well. In this article, we will tell you which Surah to read for getting pregnant. Also, we will tell you what Allah says about dua to get pregnant. Read on to find Surah Yaseen for conceiving and Surah Maryam for getting pregnant.
Read surah al Muzzammil (chapter 73) 11 times and always breathe air into the palm of your right hand with white sugar. Give it to the spouse to eat if there is no childbirth at the right time, and you are afraid she will not produce children. The wife should fast again on time of fasting he should drink a glass of milk where surah al Muzzammil has been mentioned 77 times as described above. To get pregnant fast you can use istikhara for getting pregnant.
Alternatively, Surah Maryam and Surah Yaseen are powerful duas for getting pregnant. These Surahs are miraculous in action and provide you with positive results if done with sincerity and crystal clear heart. The procedure of performing Surah Maryam and Surah Yaseen is given below in the next sections. Do these processes with an undying faith in the power of Allah and Surah.
What Allah Says About Dua To Get Pregnant?
What Allah Says About Dua To Get Pregnant, Though Allah Talah has given an ocean of remedies for everybody’s pain of every kind, but Allah wants each one of us to follow a set of rules for our prayers to get answered. These are:
- Having a regular income and eating only pure and halal food.
- This is the general command to repent (tawba) and get rid of everything illegal in your life.
- Make dua sincerely, with a steadfast mind and heart, while you are fully convinced that Allah will answer it and that no one can answer it but Allah.
- We are looking for blessed times and places for du’a response.
- Doing a good deed before the dua and reciting it during the du’a, as performed by three men trapped in a cave by a large rock: each of them made a du’a and spoke of a good deed, and the rock moved slowly with each dua, until they were able to escape. [Sahih Bukhari]
- Starting and ending du’a by praising Allah the Most High and sending greetings and peace to our Beloved Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)
- Calling on Allah with longing, longing, need, hope, and while humble.
- Patience and seeing that Allah is fully aware of our problems and is in complete control of our circumstances.
- Praying Salat al-Haja (Prayer of Need).
- Remembering that Allah knows what is best for us, even if we don’t like it in the first place.
Surah Yaseen For Conceiving
Surah Yaseen For Conceiving, Surah Yaseen is the best and miraculous Surah for conceiving. There is not even a single woman that doesn’t want to enjoy the beauty of motherhood. But sometimes, the intercourse may not work out for you and result in conception. In such a situation, Surah Yaseen for conceiving is the best way to conceive a baby. Do the procedure given below with utmost sincerity and heart. Inshallah, Allah will accept your dua, and he will bless you with your wish.
- Firstly, make ablution.
- Secondly, recite the magical Surah Yaseen for conceiving for a total number of three times.
- Thirdly, recite Yajabbaru for a total number of 111 times.
- Then blow it on two almonds.
- Afterward, eat one yourself and give the other on to your partner.
- Try sexual intercourse then.
- Repeat this process for a total number of eleven days.
Perform the Surah Yaseen for conceiving with a strong desire and pure heart. This is a magical dua for getting pregnant with a child and work wonders for you. Recite the chapter with a belief in the power of Allah and the dua. Women should not recite this during menses. Furthermore, you should be ridden of any filth and negative thoughts. Also, you should spend more time with your spouse and do the given procedure simultaneously.
Surah Maryam For Getting Pregnant
Surah Maryam For Getting Pregnant is the most beautiful and miraculous Surah of pregnancy. There is not a single woman who does not want to enjoy the beauty of motherhood. But sometimes, having sex may not work and lead to pregnancy. In such a case, Surah Maryam for pregnancy is the best way to conceive a child. Perform the procedure given below with great sincerity and heart. Inshallah, Allah will accept your dua and will bless you with your desire.
- Firstly, make wudu and find a quiet place to perform the prayer.
- Secondly, recite Durood ibrahimi for a total number of eleven times.
- Thirdly, recite the chapter of Surah Maryam for the holy book of the Quran.
- Then again, read Durood Ebrahimi for a total number of eleven times.
- Blow it on a glass of water. Drink half of it yourself and give the other half to your partner.
- Lastly, make a dua to Allah for conceiving a child.
Perform the Surah Maryam for getting pregnant with a strong desire and pure heart. This is a magical dua for getting pregnant with a child and work wonders for you. Recite the chapter with a belief in the power of Allah and the dua. Women should not recite this during menses. Furthermore, you should be ridden of any filth and negative thoughts. Also, you should spend more time with your spouse and do the given procedure simultaneously.
#which #surah #to #read #for #getting #pregnant
#what #allah #says #about #dua #get #yaseen